Wednesday, 20 January 2010

asos interview

after becoming a member on the asos community site to get some discount codes the team got in touch after seeing some of my pics and asked if i'd like to do an interview talking about my style..

you can see the interview here http://community.asos.com/

but here it is anyway for those of you that can't be bothered to follow the link :-)

My Fashion, My Way: Kirsty Rose

We started the My Fashion, My Way feature because we loved seeing how all you take a look and made it your own.
Kirsty Rose from Dunstable is one of those ASOS Lifers that does this with particular aplomb. Kirsty makes her own jewellery - and her super cute style is unmistakeably her own.
If you'd like to see more of Kirsty's outfits check out her fabulous blog PieandBelle.blogspot.com



Username: pieandbelle

Location: Dunstable

My style is: Humorous (I like to make myself laugh with what I wear), fun, handmade (I make all my jewellery, hair fascinators and I made my tiger and rabbit shoes and the red ruffle skirt), kooky, interesting.

What inspires my style: My kids (i think my children are going to be sorely disappointed when they grow up and realise that everybody doesn't go out dressed like a clown) Bjork for her wackiness (she pre-dates gaga in her kookiness but doesn't take herself as seriously), the circus or any performers that rely on sequins feathers and ruffles, films, couture fashion, magazines, nature (in nature they mix every colour and pattern together regardless of if they clash or not, so I follow that rule) and fancy dress.

I cant live without these brands: Topshop, ASOS, Primark to buy cheap basic stuff to customise, Ebay, Etsy, vintage and charity shops.

My favourite three things in the world are: My two daughters and sequins.

My most hated three things in the world are: Obnoxious people, dress codes, gangster movies.
My favourite bit of ASOS.com: Apart from the clothes? The discount codes... usually you get a code for other online stores once in a blue moon but with ASOS they are given out regularly.

If you fancy being friends with pieandbelle, then you can add her here.

And if you'd like to feature on My Fashion, My Way, just let us know by leaving a comment below and we'll be in touch!

Love Clare x

1 comment:

kirstyb said...

Just saw u on asos life n thought i would say hi xoxox