Wednesday, 30 December 2009

mock over the knee tights

way back at the start of autumn i remember seeing these tights from http://www.wolfordboutiquelondon.com advertised and instantly fell in love!!

i loved the fact they looked like over the knee socks but weren't. (due to the fact that my legs are about 5 inches long and over the knee socks are always too long and also just do. not. work on me!) however.. their hefty price tag meant that our love affair was not to be but lo.. first house of holland caught on for £10:


and then came the cheapies.. i now have the topshop suspender tights.. £8 each


and basically lived in my debenhams £6 bargain pair..
..over the festive season.. :-)

1 comment:

Eloise said...

Do they still sell the debenhams ones? I can't find them on the website and am DESPERATE for a pair :'(

If you find them/some similar please email me :'(

eloisegdavies@yahoo.co.uk